This week for Freedom Friday I shared what I learned from our Project EVO Kickstarter Campaign – the first Crowdfunding campaign I’ve ever done. We managed to hit the top 1% of all KS campaigns in funding in just over a month!
You can still check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/965524310/evo-planner-the-worlds-first-personalized-flow-sys
In this video, I went off the cuff and covered loads of stuff. Just a few things I talked about were:
- Why having the right team is crucial
- What elements are necessary to create a successful campaign page
- Our experiences and what we learned from driving traffic to Kickstarter before and during the campaign
- How having a unique assessment contributed in a big way to building our audience successfully
- How we qualified our leads to find out who was more likely to get a planner and what those leads got in return